Hastings- Monday Aug 8th

Bobber Down

Hastings or Burwell [?][?][?]

We decided Hastings for perch fishing Monday afternoon. Action was slow. We moved around from the 42ft to 48ft zone. As the lake was very calm we drifted and kept 15 nice sized perch. Not a great catch by any means but enough for a couple of meals. Minnows on pickeral rigs right on the bottom. The bite was lite. I guess we should have targeted Burwell Eyes instead but as always it's great to get away from work for some time on the water. 1st time off of Hastings for me and wow the perch are quite impressive in size. I can see how the fellows fill up a cooler quick.

Lake Erie bait and tackle in Booths Harbour had lots of minnows and great service. :D

When fish bite it's bobber down.

We also fished hastings monday morning and didnt do well at all. We caught a ton off gobies, but only had some realy bad salties. No one had any minnows that we could find, but it was a great day for a swim.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks