Hasting 400!

B

Big Dave

I took 4 friends out this morning for perch, 730 start and at 1030 we only had 57, by 1140 we had 250, all 8-12 Another friend was coming down with his grandkids to use my boat. They managed to talk me into going with them to be bait boy, I baited and took fish off for Connor for 2hrs. The kids had aa ball and boated 150 perch in under 2hrs, Connor probably caught 70 of them. We also had a visit from the OPP out there.

What a great day, calm water and loads of fish.

BD

hi, could you tell me where abouts you were catching them?
i want to take my 5 year old boy out in the morning for his first time fishing and am hoping to have a good day so that he likes fishing.

thanks
springerhill

Good fishing Dave! What were the OPP doing in "no man's land"????

Brian (Legend Man)

The area I am fishing is difficult to access, 2 ways of getting there. 1 is to launch burwell and run 20 miles east to the fish or 2 is to go around the point which s a 44 mile ride or if you have a small boat and the ambition a beach launch on HATINGS DR

The OPP were out for a cruise in the boat "1st Sentry" a 32' boat They just repowered it with twin 300hp turbo diesels, they say a top end of 47knots!

They are planning Burwell tomorrow

BD

jumbo,they are wasting are money that all they are doing.instead of riding around in a boat catch the ahole that breaking into my house.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks