Gun Shows 2020

Magnum 3

Just curious as to any gun shows listed ( outside of Woodstock Jan.26th), inside an hour or so of Simcoe . Thought I'd get the jump on this as places like Dutton , Tavistock ,etc., aren't usually listed in the Ontario gun shows.com listings .

Just curious as to any gun shows listed ( outside of Woodstock Jan.26th), inside an hour or so of Simcoe . Thought I'd get the jump on this as places like Dutton , Tavistock ,etc., aren't usually listed in the Ontario gun shows.com listings .
Just an update for those who are interested . The Pt. Rowan show is on Feb. 8th/20.

Anyone know if Stratfordville has a date set yet for their show . Was at the Pt. Rowan yard sale . Didn't see any listings there unless I missed them . Should be something shortly , unless they aren't doing one this year .

Picked up a flyer for it at the Port Rowan show on the weekend. There's also one in Rodney and an event in Tilbury

RODNEY GUN SHOW
Sun Mar 15th, 2020 8:00am-1:00pm
RODNEY RECREATION CENTRE
135 QUEENS LINE
RODNEY ON

Attachments

• 15814593140658106877876496399388.jpg
    15814593140658106877876496399388.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 20200211_172449.jpg
    20200211_172449.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Picked up a flyer for it at the Port Rowan show on the weekend. There's also one in Rodney and an event in Tilbury

RODNEY GUN SHOW
Sun Mar 15th, 2020 8:00am-1:00pm
RODNEY RECREATION CENTRE
135 QUEENS LINE
RODNEY ON
Thanks for the update " B ". Too bad I didn't know you would be there . I didn't see them but maybe they were out by the time I got there .Was considering the Rodney show . Haven't seen anything on the Oxford (Woodstock )yard sale or Tavistock either .

Thanks for the update " B ". Too bad I didn't know you would be there . I didn't see them but maybe they were out by the time I got there .Was considering the Rodney show . Haven't seen anything on the Oxford (Woodstock )yard sale or Tavistock either .
Ya I dragged my dad there early to get the deals, picked up a nice Fenwick rod for a good deal so I was happy with the show

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks