Gun owners Petition for Trudeau to reverse and apologize to Canadian legal Gun owners

Reel Therapy

A petition has been started to send a message to the sitting Liberals. I have added link

Now more then ever if you don't belong to Firearm Association it is time to do so, they are out there in the media and on Parliament hill fighting for our rights. I would not tell you which one to join but I feel it is important that we all do so.

Last edited:
Im an NRA lifer down here regardless of my issues with them. Kind of all we got. I dont belong to any of the Canadian organizations. Can someone make a recommendation?

Im an NRA lifer down here regardless of my issues with them. Kind of all we got. I dont belong to any of the Canadian organizations. Can someone make a recommendation?
I belong to the CCFR they seems to be doing a good job getting out to the media and having a voice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks