Gun list

Magnum 3

Has anyone found the additional list of Ie. shotguns and what not they've been working on , while on vacation from parliament responsibilities ?

So if this is the latest , then unless I missed it , I really don't see any modern hunting shotgun or rifle changes , since original 2 releases . No semi auto shotguns used for duck hunting ie . Benelli , Stoeger , Franchi , Beretta, Browning, Winchester , Remington , either new or old A5's , model 12's , Ithaca 37's etc. So where is this growing list the CCFR were talking about . And if the 20 mm thing has been established with the RCMP as before the bore , why the concern about using them ?

It's what the Liberals do, make a big announcement and then worry about the details later. By the way even the business FRT doesn't list the majority of the newly banned firearms.

It's what the Liberals do, make a big announcement and then worry about the details later. By the way even the business FRT doesn't list the majority of the newly banned firearms.
So you're saying there's no list to view at this time , regarding hunting shotguns and rifles . I'll take it you would know by now , if anyone . By the way are the bans lifted to drop by yet ?

So you're saying there's no list to view at this time , regarding hunting shotguns and rifles . I'll take it you would know by now , if anyone . By the way are the bans lifted to drop by yet ?
Oh there's a list but most of the guns added in addition to the original 11 are not in it. And yes we are open like normal.

As near as I can find, all thats been published are the two links G-mech has in his posts, one is the gazette listing the banned guns in detail by brand and a seperate memo from the RCMP stating their view on 10 and 12 gauge shotguns as remaining legal plus a summary of the banned gazette list breaking that down into the basic types covered, AR-15, Airsoft, etc. There has been no more gov action from what I can see. Im going to just print that RCMP page clarification on shotguns and have it with me this fall (assuming there is a hunting season for non resident Canadians that is) This was all done quietly under the distraction of the pandemic and Im sure they dont want to draw anymore attention to it. The buyback would be very pricey and its been the Fed Liberals way to just kick the can down the road rather than face their mess head on.

As near as I can find, all thats been published are the two links G-mech has in his posts, one is the gazette listing the banned guns in detail by brand and a seperate memo from the RCMP stating their view on 10 and 12 gauge shotguns as remaining legal plus a summary of the banned gazette list breaking that down into the basic types covered, AR-15, Airsoft, etc. There has been no more gov action from what I can see. Im going to just print that RCMP page clarification on shotguns and have it with me this fall (assuming there is a hunting season for non resident Canadians that is) This was all done quietly under the distraction of the pandemic and Im sure they dont want to draw anymore attention to it. The buyback would be very pricey and its been the Fed Liberals way to just kick the can down the road rather than face their mess head on.
Thing that really bugs me is this is my license renewal year . Really be pissed if most shotguns and rifles go prohib , right after I drop coin on a renewal and then can't use them .

You can search for you firearm here https://www.armalytics.ca/

I got an email for them today about another shotgun added to the Prohibited list

Dear Czy_Horse,

Several sources have confirmed that on June 15th, 2020 the legal classification of the Derya Arms MK12 (FRN 141379) was changed to Prohibited in the live Firearms Reference Table. The cited legal authority is PFR, Part 1, para. 87 (variant of an AR10, AR15, M4, or M16). All Calibre, Shots, and Barrel Lengths configurations are affected.

The firearm model known as the Derya Arms MK12 Professional (FRN 190359), is still being listed as Non-Restricted in the live Firearms Reference Table as of June 16th, 2020 at 4:41PM EST.

It should be noted that in the live FRT for the Derya Arms MK12 it states:

"the design of this semi-automatic box magazine feed shotgun resembles but is not a variant of the AR15."

Similar to other recently reclassified Turkish shotguns, the RCMP will likely claim that the MK12 is a variant of the AR10.

Sincerely,
Armalytics

But you're not seeing new a5's , berreta 400 , sbe3's , affinity's etc. on the list or old stuff like model 12's , model 37's old a5's , 1100's and the like either .

So what are you trying to say? If it doesn't affect yr duck gun it's OK.

What about my turkey hunting shotgun? Is it next?
wVQzo7vl.jpg

Wearing black clothing, using a black gun I disappear in the cave like turkey blind.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks