Off Topic Grocery Store Fishing - North Londontown

I'd rather pay 60 bucks worth of fuel in the truck 60 for fuel in the boat pay the launch and the bait and go catch it before I pay that in the store. At least I could say I had fun catching them...cant say I would have fun at the supermarket lol

:yuck: they sure don't look fresh to me, wonder how long they've been stored. My WILD pike, perch and walleye in my freezer look a lot better than those after they've been thawed.

Makes spending $1000 on building a hut justifiable this season, we did 8 lbs in the fryer last wknd. Was our total haul for the hard ice season .

WOW!! That is just too Crazy of a price for Perch @stomp & just unbelievable!! I would still rather catch my own Perch,but for now,I am Catching Thames River Walleye’s,and they are just as tasty and cheaper for me to go and catch them. ????

Attachments

• 425909C2-0216-4618-9AFB-1D020288E056.jpeg
    425909C2-0216-4618-9AFB-1D020288E056.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Every time I go to grocery store I can't go by the seafood without checking prices on Perch and Walleye. Last check at Zehr's, Walleye was $25.99 lb.

Every time I go to grocery store I can't go by the seafood without checking prices on Perch and Walleye. Last check at Zehr's, Walleye was $25.99 lb.
WOW!! That’s the same price for Walleye’s as for Perch that @stomp posted.It’s a Great Day Today for Fishing!! Walleye’s,here I come!! ????

Those perch fillet prices are write up there with Canadian Tires Mastercraft socket set regular price $650. I think retailers are going mad I tell you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks