Greg - Minnows?

andrewm

Greg - what's the minnow situation like for the morning?

Yes we have minnows and ours are emerald shiners :) Hoping to get more in tomorrow evening as well.

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

HUM...,,,???? ###*** I WONDER TRY TO HELP OUT AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, SPENT ALL WEEK CATCHING MINNOWS JUST SO ROOKIES LIKE YOU CAN GO FISHING RED OAK???

I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS RED OAKS PERSON IS BUT TO ME IT DOES SOUND AS IF HE NEEDS A LITTLE REFESHER AS TO WHAT THE PERCH IN LAKE EAT , THE ONLY MINNOW THAT I HAVE NOT HAD MUCH SUCCESS ON IS THE STICKLEBACK , & WIHT THE COMMENT THAT YOU MADE IT TELLS ME THAT YOU OBVIOUISLY ARE NOT VERY ASSOCATED WITH HOW TO CATCH A FISH AS TO BE TELLING PEOPLE WHOM THEY SHOULD BUY THERE MINNOWS FROM , ESPECIALY WHEN GREG SUGGESTED BRIAN MIGHT HAVE MINNOWS. PERSONALLY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE ALL THE SLANDER IN PT BRUCE STOP. JUST GET ALONG..[8)]

barry chilcott

I think the biggest problem at Port Bruce is that there is alot of people getting Rushcreek and Rouse marine mixed up. Rushcreek offers everything that North Erie does they also offer camping and a boat lock up area I have always used North Erie and will to continue to do so. But i also have nothing against Rushcreek , North Erie is just closer and deeper .

bbear i agree with 100%. I am sick of this slander crap too. I have made the request to admin to put an end to it but it still occurs. If you dont like a marina simple go else where no need for trash talk. ALL business owners make errors in judgment at times and do good other times. Lets all just play nice and grow up.[V]

I agree no need to slander rushcreek he just suggested if North erie was out of minnows he had some very helpful.

A new show for A&E...."Marina Wars".........

" Never mind if the horses are blind, just load the damn wagon"

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks