Great week off bass fishing except for...

jeweller

Enjoyed my annual week off for bass opener. Had a decent opening day but didn't keep any for a fish fry cause of another commitment. Out Monday again had a wonderful day with Mom who out fish me and then again Tuesday with the grandaughter who out fish me and Dad.Wonderful listening to her giggle the whole time she's bring in one bass after another. Finally get the wife out on Saturday when we are following our line back going for another drift when one of the charter boats who has been coming along with me but faster, pulls in front of me and stops right in front of me. good thing I was going slow or we of collided. Im not sure what this captain was thinking but in my mind he sure had lack of judgement. Other than that had a good week with family and friends plus a good week on the bass.

Good report Bob. We have also had bad experiences on the bay. We have had fisherman/ pleasure boaters , pull up and anchor right in front of us (30 ft. downwind )while we were drift fishing. Water and fishing respect goes a long way.

Enjoyed my annual week off for bass opener. Had a decent opening day but didn't keep any for a fish fry cause of another commitment. Out Monday again had a wonderful day with Mom who out fish me and then again Tuesday with the grandaughter who out fish me and Dad.Wonderful listening to her giggle the whole time she's bring in one bass after another. Finally get the wife out on Saturday when we are following our line back going for another drift when one of the charter boats who has been coming along with me but faster, pulls in front of me and stops right in front of me. good thing I was going slow or we of collided. Im not sure what this captain was thinking but in my mind he sure had lack of judgement. Other than that had a good week with family and friends plus a good week on the bass.
Just alittle more info to my little encounter with the charter boat it was the boat with the two bass out the back of it and I believe the name is the Swan. I apologize to the other charter boats on the the bay for not naming the boat in my original post. My purpose way not to paint you guys all the same, just to one driving the charter on Saturday.
My apologies to the others,
Bob

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks