Fishing Report Great Morning at Port Glasgow

We just got back too..although my day was a bit longer, we punched 2 tickets for eyes and 3 bows are gonna be heading to he smoker..started in about65 ft..lost a good fish at the net, then lost a bow, landed a good eye then the shit storm.. we had a a eye on the rigger then the dipsy screams, big bow of coho..I raise the walker rigger, forget to shut off, my auto stop sucks..boom blown goes the ball, clip , scotty release 60inch and my rigger ball retreve.. then lost the eye due to my one handed net job them lost the bow, tanged hook in net and he jumped off...I'm fishing with my kid, and everyone around probably heard me voice my opinion on the situation..after regrouping and talking to my son we put the spare ball on and got back at it..slowly added eyes to the box and a few trout, lost more but I blame it on my son being little and not able to manhandle the equiptment yet, although if the fish is on the trigger he can do it all by himself..any how..greasy chicken wing did most damage, we actually had them on both dipseys, got fish on pink panties and pision cup, get er done, and a pink and orange spoon..
Found a pocket of fish but again lots to do in the boat we were getting side tract and missing the zone..went for a great swim in 70 ft..that all till next time

It was a nice night out there again. Never heard too much screaming. Lol
68 fow was the best for us again tonight. Lost a bow and couple eyes but managed a good haul again. Started at 5pm and wonderbread fired for an hour and then went quit but kept orange crush and purple boxer out all night. Last night tail dancers were hitting but not tonight so we moved to RRF both dark and bright colours. Once again.
...NO BUGS

Attachments

• 20200706_191600.jpg
    20200706_191600.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 20200706_185814.jpg
    20200706_185814.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
We had an outstanding morning on the water fishing. We had our 3 man limit of walleye fairly quickly along with a fist full of bows. I took the Corleone brothers out again and they sure kept me busy with steady action with several double headers and a triple header 2 bows and a wally at once. ? They lost 7 bows while landing 6 others and lost at least a dozen walleye besides. I was so busy setting riggers and Dipsys I lost count. :LOL: Two of the bows were monsters screeching line while cart wheeling all over the lake that I was tempted to take the rod but didn't want to spoil their fun. Needless to say they never landed either one of those. :banghead: We were done in 3 hours but would have been out of there at least an hour earlier had they not lost so many. However when we the pulled boat it was just starting to get really warm and nobody at the dock yet so I think we were first back because nobody else came in while we were there or leaving. Fantastic day on Lake Erie! ???:happy:
The Corleone brothers said they had more fun than doing an afternoon hit on one of the other crime families. ? ?

Water temp 74F
GPS speed 2.7-2.9 mph
Fished 64-68 ft. fow
Riggers down 35 ft.
#1 Dipsys on #3 setting 100 ft. back
All fish caught on SS Mini copper back/spoons best in order were #1 Boy/Girl, #2 Watermelon, #3 Nascar and #4 Wonder bread

Benny with a smaller bow - he involuntarily live released the 2 cart wheeling giants. ?
View attachment 24844View attachment 24845View attachment 24846View attachment 24847
I drove down from Hamilton and had a great morning on Lady Erie....same settings and loved watching the rainbows dance

We went out at 7:30 this morning and had a 2 man limit by noon with a handful of bows as well. RRF, pearch, or similar on the planers with 5/6 colour led, pink panties copper back, blueberry muffin fluorescent green back on the slide divers 69 and 74 feet out and on the riggers we had orange crush and orange greasy chicken 38' and 44'. we fished 60 to 72 FOW

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks