Got out Yesterday for Perch

Fish Farmer

East end About 10 boats out I caught 1 Bass 1 Perch and a surprize Walleye.
Didn't get on the water till 1;30 stayed out till 7 pm.
5dlVHFR.jpg

It was yesterday, every day things change, That's why it's good that people post info.
Saves on a wasted trip and gas.
Excellent advice @Fish Farmer ? I haven’t even bought my 3 marine batteries for my electric motor yet,thinking that some of the public boat ramps that I like to use,could be roped off,etc.,when I get to a boat ramp.Posting info about which public boat ramp is closed,could benefit us all ahead of time & hopefully we will all be boating sometime & somewhere soon!!????:cool:

Was hoping to get out on L. Ont. today or tomorrow, I'm sure others, but the closing of the ramps it doesn't look good. It was my understanding that SCGF ramp will be open to use at our own risk.
Can they who ever just close it, is it not private??
I know we must keep our distance from each other, I fish mostly by myself anyway on L. Ont.

Was hoping to get out on L. Ont. today or tomorrow, I'm sure others, but the closing of the ramps it doesn't look good. It was my understanding that SCGF ramp will be open to use at our own risk.
Can they who ever just close it, is it not private??
I know we must keep our distance from each other, I fish mostly by myself anyway on L. Ont.

Jordan ramp seems to be open still as ive seen boat trailers parked there every morning including this morning

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks