Fishing Report Got out with Tailfeathers today

Trevor M

I was able to get out with @tailfeathers, Mrs. Tailfeathers, and met @twodogs (who came with us) today. Used a new rod I bought a while back that I hadn't used yet, and yep it caught a few fish. I think I'll keep it. :)

As usual when I get out with @tailfeathers I wasn't disappointed. I had a blast, lots of laughs, I learned something new and everyone went home with fish.:)

Pictures:
1) What I brought home after I cleaned it before I vac sealed it and put it away
2) Self explanatory
3) Where we caught'em (they're in that wet stuff riiiiiiiiiiiiight there. Can you see the "X" that marks the spot?)
4) The entire catch. 28 yellows, 1 white perch, 3 catfish (We didn't count the damn sheephead that we played with today, had to be close to 15 or so tho)
5) The 4 biggest yellows I brought home today. The rest weren't much smaller, but smaller they were. (also brought home 2 of the catfish today.)

Thanks for getting me out today Tom. One of these days I'm gonna have to figure out a way to cast that far from the pier in Bruce :ROFLMAO:

Was nice to meet you @twodogs :)

Not sure when I'll be going again. Could be on the pier in the morning, might be Thursday instead, or could possibly be both since I already know I have plans most of the weekend. (We're planning to go to Woodstock for Canada Day. Not sure exactly what we're doing on Saturday, but we're doing something, or so I've been told and Sunday is our 10th Anniversary so ain't no way I'm fishin Sunday, especially when I have plans to take the boss lady out for supper Sunday evening.)๐Ÿ˜Š

Attachments

• Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (1).jpg
    Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (1).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (2).jpg
    Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (2).jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (3).jpg
    Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (3).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 116
  • Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (4).jpg
    Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (4).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (5).jpg
    Out with Tailfeathers June 28 2022 (5).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I was able to get out with @tailfeathers, Mrs. Tailfeathers, and met @twodogs today. Used a new rod I bought a while back that I hadn't used yet, and yep it caught a few fish. I think I'll keep it. :)

As usual when I get out with @tailfeathers I wasn't disappointed. I had a blast, lots of laughs, I learned something new and everyone went home with fish.:)

Pictures:
1) What I brought home after I cleaned it before I vac sealed it and put it away
2) Self explanatory
3) Where we caught'em (they're in that wet stuff riiiiiiiiiiiiight there. Can you see the "X" that marks the spot?)
4) The entire catch. 28 yellows, 1 white perch, 3 catfish (We didn't count the damn sheephead that we played with today, had to be close to 15 or so tho)
5) The 4 biggest yellows I brought home today. The rest weren't much smaller, but smaller they were. (also brought home 2 of the catfish today.)

Thanks for getting me out today Tom. One of these days I'm gonna have to figure out a way to cast that far from the pier in Bruce :ROFLMAO:

Not sure when I'll be going again. Could be on the pier in the morning, might be Thursday instead, or could possibly be both since I already know I have plans most of the weekend. (We're planning to go to Woodstock for Canada Day. Not sure exactly what we're doing on Saturday, but we're doing something, or so I've been told and Sunday is our 10th Anniversary so ain't no way I'm fishin Sunday, especially when I have plans to take the boss lady out for supper Sunday evening.)๐Ÿ˜Š
I was able to get out with @tailfeathers, Mrs. Tailfeathers, and met @twodogs today. Used a new rod I bought a while back that I hadn't used yet, and yep it caught a few fish. I think I'll keep it. :)

Pictures:
2) Self explanatory

That looks like a few dinners Trevor...

That looks like a few dinners Trevor...
Eventually it will be. I've got enough in each package for 2 meals/package. But, depending on when the neighbors go through what I've already given them this year, I might be eating those dinners, or they might be or maybe I'll just do a fish fry for all three of them at some point yet to be determined.;)

A few pics of the fish and fishers!
Nice perch there @Trevor M ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and that explains now why you werenโ€™t on the Port Bruce pier this morning,when I was there!! ๐Ÿ˜’ Because,you were out with @tailfeathers and @twodogs who you met today. Just kidding my friend!! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰ I wasnโ€™t in Port Bruce this morning,but working around our house instead,such as doing some gardening,cutting the grass,watering our vegetable garden,etc.,etc. Enjoy your perch fry,๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‹,and we will meet up on the Port Bruce pier one day my friend. ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Nice perch there @Trevor M ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and that explains now why you werenโ€™t on the Port Bruce pier this morning,when I was there!! ๐Ÿ˜’ Because,you were out with @tailfeathers and @twodogs who you met today. Just kidding my friend!! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰ I wasnโ€™t in Port Bruce this morning,but working around our house instead,such as doing some gardening,cutting the grass,watering our vegetable garden,etc.,etc. Enjoy your perch fry,๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‹,and we will meet up on the Port Bruce pier one day my friend. ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Think I'm staying home tomorrow and going Thursday. Then again, I've changed my mind about 6 or 8 times already so I could always change my mind again in the morning if I have a half decent sleep tonight. Guess I'll find out tomorrow ;)

I was able to get out with @tailfeathers, Mrs. Tailfeathers, and met @twodogs (who came with us) today. Used a new rod I bought a while back that I hadn't used yet, and yep it caught a few fish. I think I'll keep it. :)

Pictures:
2) Self explanatory

Glad you got out and had a great day. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŽฃ

Think I'm staying home tomorrow and going Thursday. Then again, I've changed my mind about 6 or 8 times already so I could always change my mind again in the morning if I have a half decent sleep tonight. Guess I'll find out tomorrow ;)
Told you I'd change my mind again. Decided after I'd dropped my wife off at work that I wanted to go park on the pier for a while, so I put my gear in the car and went. Yeah I caught some, but nothing really worth reporting in a thread of its own today. Came home with 5 yellows (a couple were given to me) and a white. Played with a few sheephead. Came home early because unlike today, which wasn't really planned, just a spur of the moment decision, I know I'm heading back in the morning since I planned on going tomorrow.

Of course I got the obligatory "you shoulda been here on ______" The blank in that sentence this time was Monday. I just responded with, "you shoulda been here the days I've done well this year, so me not being here on Monday just means I gave you a day to try to catch up to my numbers so far this year on the days I was here and you weren't ;):ROFLMAO:" Yeah I got politely told off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, and to whomever it was who was on the pier looking for me Monday and or yesterday because you read my reports and wanted to meet me, sorry I missed you. I'll be there tomorrow tho.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks