Fishing Report Good day

poconokidII

Went to a local place and fished for some steelhead ,had 4 on landed 2, 1 brown and a bow. Great day to get out of the house nice fresh air. Getting boat out of storage Monday and at least it’ll give me something to do. LolA25B1394-CBDB-4327-A07C-C87D836EA81D.jpegF549B593-9EC9-4A6D-941C-762C2BF9571D.jpeg

Went to a local place and fished for some steelhead ,had 4 on landed 2, 1 brown and a bow. Great day to get out of the house nice fresh air. Getting boat out of storage Monday and at least it’ll give me something to do. LolView attachment 21895View attachment 21896
Thanks for sharing your great photo’s @poconokidII and I will be getting my boat out next week as well & I can’t wait!! Tight lines & Fish ON!! to you & everyone else,that Loves Fishing!! ?????

Thx to all of you,,, it was a stress relieving day,,,the misses even said I looked better(sun tan I guess),,,@Stick I know you no those spots,,, the rainbow fought like a skamania, it came out of the water at least 5 times, times I thought she was done she took off like a scared rabbit, I finally beached it,,I'm guessing it's a kelt the way her belly was thin and she was a good fighter??? @Red Hering thx ,,, here's to hoping we can fish someplace in the coming weeks....Be Safe....Pocono

Thx to all of you,,, it was a stress relieving day,,,the misses even said I looked better(sun tan I guess),,,@Stick I know you no those spots,,, the rainbow fought like a skamania, it came out of the water at least 5 times, times I thought she was done she took off like a scared rabbit, I finally beached it,,I'm guessing it's a kelt the way her belly was thin and she was a good fighter??? @Red Hering thx ,,, here's to hoping we can fish someplace in the coming weeks....Be Safe....Pocono
Thanks & that sounds great @poconokidII we are “due” to meet up to go fishing!! I don’t know if we are going to be boating,because everyday it seems like another boat ramp has been closed!! ?? I am now focusing more on rivermouth fishing from shore,but it won’t be on Lake Erie. Stay Healthy & be Safe!! Please pm anytime,when you might be interested in getting out together & Fish ON!!o_O??o_O;)?:cool:

Went to a local place and fished for some steelhead ,had 4 on landed 2, 1 brown and a bow. Great day to get out of the house nice fresh air. Getting boat out of storage Monday and at least it’ll give me something to do. Lol

Congrats @poconokidII sounds like an awesome day. Far from my Owen Sound disaster LOL. :)

My boat is still in storage as well and I'd love to have it home to work on it. I HAVE plans LOL.

Just got second half of 2020 docking fee, is there hope? LOL :unsure::rolleyes::(

I get a kick out of you @Stick , is there any water you wouldn't recognize? :ROFLMAO:

I admire the amount of time you've obviously spent on the side of rivers. :p

@hvyhaul Not a lot of local trout water I haven't sampled over the past 50 years of this obsession. I've been extremely fortunate to have inherited my fathers passion and stubbornness when it comes to "beating" the bush for bows and browns. The man that owns those acres used to track me down when I was fishing there, tell me to hop in the truck, hand me a Century Sam and and ask me to show him some of the better water so he could take his kids or grand kids fishing. It's a long walk and a full days hard fish to get to the next road. The ride across those fields on tough days was a blessing. I showed him a lot of water back then but not many fish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks