Golf ⛳️

fishing girl pink

Well didn’t fish today. Went golfing. I’ve only played two times in my life other than mini putt. Well I guess I did ok I beat hubby at this sport today as well. I did put a couple balls in the water lol. But great after dinner night. Sorry not a fishing report.

Well didn’t fish today. Went golfing. I’ve only played two times in my life other than mini putt. Well I guess I did ok I beat hubby at this sport today as well. I did put a couple balls in the water lol. But great after dinner night. Sorry not a fishing report.
Only time I ever went to a golf course was on the request of a friend of mine who is an avid golf enthusiast. I told him they wouldn't let me in, but he didn't believe me until I got there. Met him in the parking lot, opened the trunk and grabbed a baseball bat. Security asked me what I thought I was gonna do with the bat, I said, "play a round" they said "not with that you're not." I said, "as I understand it, the object is to get the little white ball into a hole in the ground some distance away in as few swings as possible right?" They confirmed I was correct. I then said, "well, with the things my friend here is going to use, I think they call them "clubs" but they don't look like a club to me, it takes a while to do that. With THIS, I can get that little white ball near to that hole in the ground a LOT faster and the sooner we get this over with, the sooner we're in the clubhouse enjoying a few adult beverages right?" They laughed and couldn't argue with my logic, but they still didn't let me in until I put the bat back in the trunk. :ROFLMAO:

Only time I ever went to a golf course was on the request of a friend of mine who is an avid golf enthusiast. I told him they wouldn't let me in, but he didn't believe me until I got there. Met him in the parking lot, opened the trunk and grabbed a baseball bat. Security asked me what I thought I was gonna do with the bat, I said, "play a round" they said "not with that you're not." I said, "as I understand it, the object is to get the little white ball into a hole in the ground some distance away in as few swings as possible right?" They confirmed I was correct. I then said, "well, with the things my friend here is going to use, I think they call them "clubs" but they don't look like a club to me, it takes a while to do that. With THIS, I can get that little white ball near to that hole in the ground a LOT faster and the sooner we get this over with, the sooner we're in the clubhouse enjoying a few adult beverages right?" They laughed and couldn't argue with my logic, but they still didn't let me in until I put the bat back in the trunk. :ROFLMAO:
That’s funny.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks