Gold Silver and Sheep... The 100 shot morning...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Headed out shortly after daylight Saturday from Burwell...

Long trek out before i found water i wanted to fish... Dropped the lines and insanity insued for the next 5 hours... Well over 100 shots with alot of them not our target species... Incredible amount of silver bass, sheephead and mixed in we also got a bunch of walleyes...

Deep riggers and stretched out divers along with some long cores got the job done... Same old yellow and orange program had the rods singing...

This will likely be my last trip out for the season... Be well... Jammer
DSCF6277.jpg

Bayham-20120901-00002.jpg

315019_10151252870706551_256961791_n.jpg

Jammer looks like there still good eye fishing to be had. I'll be oct there till the end of the month weather permitting. You just might have to tag along one of these days. Looks like you guys had a good trip. Can't beat the great tasting walleye from Erie.

Reel Busy Sport Fishing
519-494-9308

I wouldn't be so quick to pack it in just yet.. I like pickerel as much as the next guy however I wouldn't turn my nose up at silver bass. :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks