going to quinte help

binkley

I am heading to the eastern end of quinte from the 23 to the 26 of sept. just wondering if there are any special things to take for eyes while there. we have riggers planers dipseys. worm harnesses spoons body baits. any thing missing besides the fish?? we are staying at fosters fishing center has any one ever been there before?? if so hows the service I guess it really doesn't matter since the trip is paid for just wondering?? any help would be great. thanks Lee

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Fosters is a bit pricey...most guys go over to Hay Bay,too bad that guy at Mohawk trailer park closes so soon in the year,that's not a bad place to camp,do a search for Hay Bay fishing resorts too....oh yea grab some erie dearies

Check out Randy-aka HAWGHUNTER Guide service they all know him down there grt. guy H e will give u some grt tips.

http://forum2.quintefishing.com/index.php
Here is the fishing forum for Quinte. Lots of great info. Have fun. It is a great place to fish.

Mary Stephenson

Just came back from Picton last week from fishing. I knew it was a little early for the walleye to have the feed bag on. I tried numerous spots ie: Shermans Point and found that all of my luck came at Thompson Point. Ended up with 20 walleye . Fished off and on for the week. Just used worm harnesses.

quote:
Originally posted by Asscar

Just came back from Picton last week from fishing. I knew it was a little early for the walleye to have the feed bag on. I tried numerous spots ie: Shermans Point and found that all of my luck came at Thompson Point. Ended up with 20 walleye . Fished off and on for the week. Just used worm harnesses.

Nothing wrong with 20 eyes good job
Did you have to get the harness down to bottom or up a bit?

thanks I will find where thompsons point is and see how things work out for us next weekend.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks