Off Topic Goderich area

Lizzy_911_

Hey guys,
I'm not very familiar with the area except to target salmon and head onto the lake.
I have a friend heading that way for hunting season, and is looking for somewhere to take his 6 year old son and dunk some lines.
Just looking to keep the kid entertained, not wanting to grind out the river for salmon.
Any suggestions?
PM me if you'd rather go that route.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

I agree with the Bayfield pier. Drift some spawn bags under a float or toss & retrieve some Mepps spinners or Little Cleo spoons. Lots of room for a comfy chair, blanket in case its cold, cooler for snacks/drinks...actually that sounds like a lot of fun :cool:...why aren't we all going and doing this?

I agree with the Bayfield pier. Drift some spawn bags under a float or toss & retrieve some Mepps spinners or Little Cleo spoons. Lots of room for a comfy chair, blanket in case its cold, cooler for snacks/drinks...actually that sounds like a lot of fun :cool:...why aren't we all going and doing this?
I personally @TonyMo am waiting for the Lake Huron river’s to drop back down again first,before I will be pier fishing anywhere.The river’s are quite high and muddy at this moment from the massive 🌧 rainfall 🌧 that we had recently in Southwestern,Ontario.There should be some salmon & trout around once the river’s are safe & fishable again. Tight lines to All!! 🎣🐟👍🙂

Thanks for the replies guys!
I appreciate it and I've passed along the info to him.
Sounds like he might try fishing Morrison Dam Comservation area as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks