Off Topic GLSpoons

I'd also rather the fish hitting the GL spoons. Nothing against bodybaits they work great but when a fish gets tangled in the net, that's when bodybaits can be a nightmare.

I have a bunch of GLs..and am going to order one of the Lake Erie packs..copper backed.

The only problem I have with GL spoons..and yes its a major one...is they are SOOO good and I want to run them all...but Im only allowed 2 lines!! When Im out by myself, I spend half the day switching spoons because the next color pattern MUST be better than the one I just caught a fish on. Before you know it, you have a limit and havn't tried one 10th of your new stock.

What should I do??????
Signed...Confused in Union

I have a bunch of GLs..and am going to order one of the Lake Erie packs..copper backed.

The only problem I have with GL spoons..and yes its a major one...is they are SOOO good and I want to run them all...but Im only allowed 2 lines!! When Im out by myself, I spend half the day switching spoons because the next color pattern MUST be better than the one I just caught a fish on. Before you know it, you have a limit and havn't tried one 10th of your new stock.

What should I do??????
Signed...Confused in Union

You can always take a friend and run two more rods...

1615987864894.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks