Glasgow Today

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well after last Wednesday's scouting trip(limit of Bows) I ran a charter for 3 on Thursday PM. It did not take long to limit out on the bows(15) but we could only muster 8 Wally's before one of the guys started chumming so bad we had to call it a day. Today I went out by myself (2 buddies backed out on me at the last minute) to find some fish after last nights storm. Lost a 20 something King at the back of the boat trying to net him with 12lb test that broke just before getting him in the net. Did manage to catch a pile of bows which were either given away or put back (snack bar girl took 3 big ones) and I gave some to a couple of fisherman out on the water who were not having much luck. The fish have moved a bit due to the storm and I found them in 58-64 fow. Either back out tomorrow or I might wait until Mondays charter. GO GET THEM BOYS. Could not help but laugh when Vanselena was launching his boat while it was still strapped to the trailer at the transom. Have to cut him some slack as I think it is only his 3rd time launching the new boat but it did give me my laugh for the day. Sorry Matt could not resist.

Went straight out and trolled east to Eagle. Found them down mostly 29 feet with the odd one down 37 feet.

About 5 miles east of Glasgow. Can't miss it just look for the radio tower.

fisehed yesterday from 55fow to 63 managed a few bows and a big eye. lots of silvers and sheepheads...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks