Giller

quinner01

Did you happen to fish Port Bruce this week?

Wondering if the hot weather has helped at all.

fished pb on thursday morn. everybody slammed perch its the day we all have been waiting for beach and both sides of the pier none stop. didn't fish friday called a friend it was another good day going in the morn. hello Packrat and Hockeydad hope this info helps you out.

fished pb on thursday morn. everybody slammed perch its the day we all have been waiting for beach and both sides of the pier none stop. didn't fish friday called a friend it was another good day going in the morn. hello Packrat and Hockeydad hope this info helps you out.

finally

meanwhile back at the ranch the "boss" had a heart attack two weeks ago so i'm taking care of her for awhile longer til she feels better

Just seen this now, guess I missed out too. I tried on Saturday but too many white perch and sheephead, and very few minnows.

Hope you get back out there soon Packrat.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks