Geary's Sportsman Lodge - Moose Hunting

@Fish Whisperer and @Rock Brett Geary is a friend of mine. I lived there for six years and was in that camp too many times to count. The fishing is truly insane and the moose season is heart pounding. Brett was born the same year 1958 his dad finished the first cabins there. Brett has worked that business his entire life. He absolutely lives for Moose hunting and is putting them out cheap for canadians to help save the hunt as it is the one thing he waits for patiently each year. Yes it is a haul. I am going up from delhi this year. It is well worth it trust a fellow hunter and angler. The cabins are nice and well stocked. There is a sprawling beach and mile and miles of shoreline to hunt. If you enlist Brett as your guide you probability of success is huge. Brett also offers a tent camp and an outpost for moose but the flying makes it expensive as they are a long ways up. Give him a call. Ask for references. The same crews go every year. Visit sportsmanslv.com and search the albums.
I would be interested in going up next year if you know any reliable person that would want to go with me let me know. I have never been Moose hunting ,but have a hankering and have for some time now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks