Full moon fever...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Launched in Nanticoke this morning for a quick fish with a old friend...

Two things make me struggle... Morning after a full moon and calm water... We had both...

Kept one eye glued to the sonar at all times as the fish were moving up and down in the water column...

Tweeked the spread to keep up with the fish and ended with a real nice box of fish... Missed and dropped a few as well...

Purple, Pink and Firetiger were fed... All spoons today...s1.jpgs4.jpg
IMG_20200706_104938.jpgIMG_20200706_141536.jpgIMG_20200706_141551.jpg

Well hopefully that was the problem..the moon! I had a time last evening to get the bite going. Managed 4(all small,22inch-) & 1 rainbow and a couple hits that didn't take but it was a tough bite compared to last few outings.
Good fishing & nice catch mister.

Well hopefully that was the problem..the moon! I had a time last evening to get the bite going. Managed 4(all small,22inch-) & 1 rainbow and a couple hits that didn't take but it was a tough bite compared to last few outings.
Good fishing & nice catch mister.
I've only been out twice and it's been weird/tough... Afternoon looks like it produces a bit better than morning... Hopefully they move to where they are supposed to be soon... ;)

BTW jammer great catch on tough conditions..

I am a big believer how the moon phase directly effects fish feeding activity times for specific species including walleye...the new moon date phase historically catching erie walleyes for record sport catches last season..

2020 new moon july 20th & August 19th

Launched in Nanticoke this morning for a quick fish with a old friend...

Two things make me struggle... Morning after a full moon and calm water... We had both...

Kept one eye glued to the sonar at all times as the fish were moving up and down in the water column...

Tweeked the spread to keep up with the fish and ended with a real nice box of fish... Missed and dropped a few as well...

Purple, Pink and Firetiger were fed... All spoons today...View attachment 24851View attachment 24852
View attachment 24848View attachment 24849View attachment 24850
Nice catch. Good quality fish!! Congrats

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks