Full Moon Fever...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I knew with the Full Moon last night and the high winds the last couple days not to mention a easterly wind the bite would be tough...

The wind was going to lay down so off we went me and a couple buddies...

Headed out of Burwell around 4 and fished till 9...

The fish have moved abit west and spread out... The weather was mint and ended up with two happy fella's with a cooler full of fish...

Darker colors and a slower troll got the job done with 15+ bites...

Be well... Jammer

001-12.jpg

002-7.jpg

003-7.jpg

005-7.jpg

004-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

Looks like the holidays where good to jammer!! good fishing!!...........apps

Holidays have been awesome... Sadly there almost done...

Good to chat with Green Baron at the ramp... Thanks for the refreshment... Big thanks to Bonnie and Ron for the favour rendered... I owe ya one...

FYI... Check your props regularily... Just finished cleaning up the boat and had 50'of line with a sinker and hook and worm entwined on it... I don't know if it was dead line in the channel or if i clipped someones line in the channel... If it was the lader i do apoligize... I try to give the pier fisherman as much room as possible... Be well... Jammer

Just had a new prop seal put in my boat this week ,Jammer.Found some line around the prop when I got home last weekend from Burwell and sure enough it cut the through the seal.I also like to give lots of room to the peir people,not sure where I picked this up from.Looks like you really did have some great holidays..Nice fishing
quote:
Originally posted by jammer

FYI... Check your props regularily... Just finished cleaning up the boat and had 50'of line with a sinker and hook and worm entwined on it... I don't know if it was dead line in the channel or if i clipped someones line in the channel... If it was the lader i do apoligize... I try to give the pier fisherman as much room as possible... Be well... Jammer

Kirk

WOW Jammer, you had a GREAT week by the sound of the reports! Well done man!
I'm heading down in the morning for a troll. Thanks so much for the report!
Keep up the good work!

Fins

Hey Jammer what day are these pictures from?? They can't be from the the 15th like the tag says cause I was out there on the 15th & the lake was ROUGH!!

Fishman11 this was thursday night... It says the 15th because i did the report at 12:30am... ;)
Thats the time they came off photobucket...

Be well... Jammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks