Frog Fishing

quote:
Originally posted by elevatorman

:D

Chad - we'll figure out a day for froggin when the time comes, for now get your pike gear ready so we can catch tiny snotrockets in a month

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg

Won't be snot rockets after we go out buddy I will show ya were the pike are I got a few spots that really seem to hold decent fish no giants in the inner usually but some good solid gators .I will also show you my fav frog for sure it discusting how many fish you catch on these things but they are pricey and only last for 1-2 fish and there trashed snot rockets love em too slimey little buggers.

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

I cannot wait to do some pike fishing!!!

What is a "big" pike for the bay 32-34 inces 7 lbs?

I know last year I was out at bluffs early may and we caight some nice ones but thats bluffs.

I plan on buying a few different frogs, I already have some SPROS, scum frogs, and koopers live targets.

Chad

quote:
Originally posted by NetnLargies

I cannot wait to do some pike fishing!!!

What is a "big" pike for the bay 32-34 inces 7 lbs?

I know last year I was out at bluffs early may and we caight some nice ones but thats bluffs.

I plan on buying a few different frogs, I already have some SPROS, scum frogs, and koopers live targets.

My PB is from the innerbay and it was 13.5lbs and 36" long really want to beat that this year at bluffs .Those live target frogs look awesome def gonna give them a shot this year.

Chad

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks