Freezer gold

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Since I am on a 14 day quarantine I figure no better time than now to do some inventory on the basement chest freezer where I found some frozen Erie treats in the bottom with a bag dated Sept 8/19. Looked back on my photos, and sure enough that was the day I talked @Red Hering into a last minute fishin' trip out of Pt Bruce (y)
IMG_20190908_1433149.jpgIMG_20190908_1536322.jpgIMG_20190908_2006333.jpg

I switched cooking up this time, deciding on not deep frying but to bake some with my home made breading and also did two fillets with the remainder of our fresh vegetables that will need to be consumed before spoiling in tinfoil with spices and butter. Fingers crossed the launches will still be open next week for me to search for some LPB yellow bellies. Shame with the current circumstances I will most likely have to fish solo ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_1845467.jpg
    IMG_20200331_1845467.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20200331_1852530.jpg
    IMG_20200331_1852530.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 85
Since I am on a 14 day quarantine I figure no better time than now to do some inventory on the basement chest freezer where I found some frozen Erie treats in the bottom with a bag dated Sept 8/19. Looked back on my photos, and sure enough that was the day I talked @Red Hering into a last minute fishin' trip out of Pt Bruce (y)
View attachment 21837View attachment 21838View attachment 21839

I switched cooking up this time, deciding on not deep frying but to bake some with my home made breading and also did two fillets with the remainder of our fresh vegetables that will need to be consumed before spoiling in tinfoil with spices and butter. Fingers crossed the launches will still be open next week for me to search for some LPB yellow bellies. Shame with the current circumstances I will most likely have to fish solo ?
Ok you are forgiven this time for not sending as a dinner invitation due to what's happening now lol
But that is a delicious looking meal there ?well deserves a Red Hering thumbs up
Enjoy

@Extra Virgin excellent photo’s & two “Thumbs UP!!” ?? F0978007-41F0-41E4-B7F8-F8207992AD38.jpeg & that looks delicious!! ?? as @Ticker mentioned,where were our invitations?? :unsure::unsure: You are forgiven for now as @Ticker also mentioned,due to the COVID 19 virus!! I guess that I won’t be getting a invitation this time to fish for LPB yellow bellies,but understandable @Extra Virgin. Be safe & stay Healthy & yellow perch ON!! if you do get out next week!!????:cool:

@Extra Virgin excellent photo’s & two “Thumbs UP!!” ?? View attachment 21872 & that looks delicious!! ?? as @Ticker mentioned,where were our invitations?? :unsure::unsure: You are forgiven for now as @Ticker also mentioned,due to the COVID 19 virus!! I guess that I won’t be getting a invitation this time to fish for LPB yellow bellies,but understandable @Extra Virgin. Be safe & stay Healthy & yellow perch ON!! if you do get out next week!!????:cool:
Nice looking walleye there @Red Hering
I sure hope we will be able to get on them this season
?

Nice looking walleye there @Red Hering
I sure hope we will be able to get on them this season
?
For sure @Ticker and lets hope so!! @Extra Virgin put us onto those walleye’s back on September 8/19.We did well,considering it was late in the season for walleye fishing,because the walleye’s were more scattered,then during the “peak” summer month’s,when the “catching” was a lot easier & quicker!! I still haven’t bought my 3 marine batteries yet for my electric motor,because,are there still going to be any boat ramps open next week?? :unsure: Because,I plan on going fishing hopefully somewhere,(if there is a boat ramp open),next week. ????:cool:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks