Free Utility Shed - Located In Stratford

jeffbrick

Hi folks,

Have an 8 foot X 8 foot utility shed that is available free for pick up. The shed will need to be at least partially dismantled in order for it to be removed from the backyard. Details as follows:

- hip roof style
- structurally in great shape -has stayed dry on the inside
- is wired with an outlet and overhead light
- shed is particle board that is painted grey
- the side walls (4 foot X 8 foot sheet for each) need to be replaced - could probably get away with replacing the bottom part on one side
- could use some other minor repairs and then a paint job
- roof would last another few years but may need to be removed to move the shed.
- I have close to two bundles of new roof shingles that I can throw in
- floor is not included - currently on patio blocks and they are not included

The shed can be viewed at 49 Sharman Street, Stratford (Near the new Rotary Complex - off Greenwood or Norwood). The first person that commits to moving it gets it. Best way to reach me is by e-mail - send to jeffbrick66@gmail.com

Jeff

FinsnFeathers

Jeff, I thought the NEW shed was going up over a month ago??
LOL Isn't time a funny thing, you never seem to have enough of it.

Fins

jeffbrick

Yes, took until now to get the new one finished and the old one emptied. Now the old one has to go. Still in the yard. Guy's wife says he is coming to get it but I am not sure that he is excited as she is! Will see what the next week brings. Heading for Marten River for a week on Saturday. When we get back, time for the riggers to go on the boat!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks