free open seat tommorrow

mick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I tried 3 fishermen and all are busy working tommorrow..
west erie marine forecast looks promising for catching wheatley rainbows tomorrow..
leaving my house in st.thomas..
call or text my cell number 519-851-3120..

ya fishlesssam if you come on my boat i will put ya to work ..cranking in the good ones..

targeted bows sunday am 2 very quick ones and 6 more all before 10 am we kept 5 bows released 3...kept 4 pics released the same..we were in early ..

water clarity is like it usually is richly stained...right off the hop glow SS walmart for 2, Lyman glow skunk, moonshine UV glow agent orange yep took 3..and AC shiner orangegold finished up..

Wheatley Bows Aug 22 002.JPG Wheatley Bows Aug 22 005.JPG Wheatley Bows Aug 22 006.JPGwheatley bows August 22 am 049.jpg

decent quality for buddys friend that likes eating erie fish...I don`t want any..I am still fishing for sport

thats right last thursday`s catch John and his wife took all the stanley fish we put in the box..8 pics 2 bows..and released a few..only 1 sheep that John lost on the way in..orange shiners 45 down took all the fish..

thanks EthanC and you as well and good job fishing off stanley this season..fishing is fishing and runs in the family..

ya fishlesssam if you come on my boat i will put ya to work ..cranking in the good ones..

targeted bows sunday am 2 very quick ones and 6 more all before 10 am we kept 5 bows released 3...kept 4 pics released the same..we were in early ..

water clarity is like it usually is richly stained...right off the hop glow SS walmart for 2, Lyman glow skunk, moonshine UV glow agent orange yep took 3..and AC shiner orangegold finished up..

View attachment 48706 View attachment 48707 View attachment 48708View attachment 48709

decent quality for buddys friend that likes eating erie fish...I don`t want any..I am still fishing for sport

thats right last thursday`s catch John and his wife took all the stanley fish we put in the box..8 pics 2 bows..and released a few..only 1 sheep that John lost on the way in..orange shiners 45 down took all the fish..
That’s awesome Mick,I never get tired cranking in the catch,lol,those Erie Walters sure are tasty ,you missing out buddy

Hey mick nice catch there.

Have you ever used the hot spot agitators for rainbows? I bought a couple but haven’t used them yet, it’s getting old cranking in Walters although I cannot complain. Just curious, regards dman

Thanks Dman, sorry I cant comment never used them...

ya erie water temps just got some surface movement today with SW warm winds..thursday off stanley temp prob was reading 79 on surface and 75.5 below to 68 feet to bottom..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks