Found In-Line Board

Fish Farmer

I found a Church In-line board yesterday out of Maitland.
It has some identifying thngs on it. You tell me what they are it's your back.
You can PM me if you like.

I stated at Teumseh at 10, seena few boats but no hits...many yuck to Maitland andcaugh 2 in 60 fow o harness and also lot coupl...tough fishing

I still have someone's Yellow Bird Left planer in my garage... found in Glasgow sometimes June...

I found a Church In-line board yesterday out of Maitland.
It has some identifying thngs on it. You tell me what they are it's your back.
You can PM me if you like.
Hello Fish Farmer I just wanted to say thanks for your detailed reports over the years. Moo I have enjoyed reading them even though I have had limited success on Erie this year. I am going to go out this weekend, are there fish still at Tecumseh or should I go deep? I will take your advise, maybe I try both.

If I found a board and it had someone's name and phone number written on it I would certainly call them and tell them where they could pick it up, but if I just found it floating and there was no discernable markings and no one around to claim it, in my box of equipment it goes.

Hello Fish Farmer I just wanted to say thanks for your detailed reports over the years. Moo I have enjoyed reading them even though I have had limited success on Erie this year. I am going to go out this weekend, are there fish still at Tecumseh or should I go deep? I will take your advise, maybe I try both.
Sorry I just got on the PC.
Buddy and myself got out yesterday around 11 am, had things to do in the morning at home.
Got down to the spot near the Reef, man was it windy wind out of the north east.
Had trouble controlling the boat to go slow and wind blowing me all over.
We only got 2 Walleye 1 Sheephead and a few Silvers. We got snagged quite a few times.
Was only 1 other boat there and he left after awhile, a charter boat came there later, maybe got a few, saw the net out a couple times.
We left at 5 pm. had enough blowing around.
Can't say if that spot has gone dead yet, I'll be going back in the next couple days, not giving up yet. I'd like to give Crystal a shot for the Perch if there's some around.
If I found a board and it had someone's name and phone number written on it I would certainly call them and tell them where they could pick it up, but if I just found it floating and there was no discernable markings and no one around to claim it, in my box of equipment it goes.
No name on it, it had some modifications done on it.
I just wanted to get it to the rightful owner.
Was a lot of boats there that day.
I know how I'd feel loosing a In-line board and lure:eek::cry::cry: The attached line on it was snagged on bottom but broke trying to retrieve it.

If you found one of my boards you'd have no trouble telling who lost it LOL.

Lots of writing on all sides LOL, in the kind of ink one is required to SAND off. 🤪😁

If you found one of my boards you'd have no trouble telling who lost it LOL.

Lots of writing on all sides LOL, in the kind of ink one is required to SAND off. 🤪😁
I have my name and address and number on mine. in hopes there's an honest fisherman around (y) 😀

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks