Off Topic Ford Says Fishing Season Won’t Be Delayed

It sure beats them closing/delaying any of the about to open or open seasons. Yes I do agree that the boat launch closures are a pain in the ass, but could you imagine what a kick in the nads it would be for them to not allow us to fish at all.
I'll chalk this one up as a win for us for now, we'll see what the future brings.

It sure beats them closing/delaying any of the about to open or open seasons. Yes I do agree that the boat launch closures are a pain in the ass, but could you imagine what a kick in the nads it would be for them to not allow us to fish at all.
I'll chalk this one up as a win for us for now, we'll see what the future brings.
Agreed... sucls cant launch everywhere but there are ways... stay sage stay smart use common sense and all the fisherman will be just fine...glad common sense was used here...obviously Mr ford doesnt agree with some on here!!

Do you think Doug owns a fishing pole? Asking for a friend.

Well if he owns a cottage ...How come he says " if you want to throw a >reel and hook<into the water that's OK.."?? LOL.....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks