For Norfolk County Residents

trky chsr

A survey for LPRCA.

Gave them my 2 cents worth.
Got the feeling they want to cut down more trees for income ? I understand the need for funds as politicians keep nibbling away at budgets but I hope they(LPRCA) maintain their high standard of stewardship over the lands entrusted to them. I believe that Norfolk County has some of the finest tracts of land for public use in all of Southern Ontario. I have hunted or explored many of those properties and hope that my grandchildren will have the same opportunities.

Thanks filled out.

As a guy who lives in town these are some of the only properties left around where my family gets the chance to explore and have the chance to live like I did as a child. Not being able to afford rural property in this area now that prices have gone up $150-200+ K in the last few years and very few landowners willing to share the bounty it's nice to know we have somewhere to still enjoy the outdoors be it hiking, biking, or hunting.

LPRCA covers a lot more than Norfolk County!

Timber harvest is an important part of their revenue, but it is also important for wildlife. Lots of game depend on the thickets of raspberries and young trees that come up after a good timber harvest. I filled it in - thanks for sharing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks