Off Topic Floating Away in Iona Station Again

But,where is the pond in front of your house 🤔 @Wave Runner ?? like you posted back in July of this year after all of that rain?? I believe,there was a pond from the rain then? 🤔 I was going to bring my kayak there back in July & fish for largemouth bass on your pond. 🛶🎣🐟😉👍🙂
It's there the pond is up near the road just like before. It's a good 3 1/2 ft. deep and in my neighbour's yard to the right. I wasn't about to walk out there in the pouring rain to get a close-up shot. 😁

It's there the pond is up near the road just like before. It's a good 3 1/2 ft. deep and in my neighbour's yard to the right. I wasn't about to walk out there in the pouring rain to get a close-up shot. 😁
😱 WOW!! 😱 @Wave Runner !! I can now see the pond in your video,and that pond would be deep at 3 1/2 feet!! 😱 as you have mentioned. Well,so much for me for fishing for now on some Lake Huron river’s for salmon and perhaps the odd steelhead’s as well,until those river’s drop back down again,and that could take awhile!! That was definitely a lot of rain 🌧 yesterday!! My boat has been ready to go as well for Lake Erie,(walleye’s),and even long point bay,(bass & pike,perch),but are these winds ever going to stop,BLOWING!! to be boating again?? 🤔 😒 Be safe & hopefully there won’t be as much rain 🌧 that is being forecasted for today,as we had yesterday!! Keep dry @Wave Runner and to everyone else venturing out today. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks