Fishing reports anyone

I'm surprised that there has been no fishing reports to date. Somebody please. I need a fishing report fix:D

I was out of St. Williams Wednesday & it sucked for me,,,got 2 nice pike tho caught only a few little guys.... basically it was 1 of those days....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Was out with grangers on thurs. Got 7 decent keepers and a guy going home gave me 4 more so I had a nice feed for my wife and I.

RIDOUTBLOOD,I would love to help you out on a fishing report,but a friend and myself won`t be going out till sometime after this weekend.Maybe they are all just too busy to report,because they are too busy cleaning all those Perch.:)I am also patiently waiting for a report.Thanks also canslayer for your report,lets hope it will be a good season.;)8D

RED FISH

I was wishing for more perch but managed 7 good ones maybe the east wind had me beat on Thursday out of old cut 5 in of ice

Fished out of st. willys today in the pack of huts,1.53km from the lighthouse, pretty slow, only little ones, did catch a nice jumbo but wasn't gonna keep just one. Back at it tomorrow morning, hopefully with a better report tomorrow night!

Thanks Jwalsh & others for your report so far.It sounds like a SLOW Bite.May the Bite be more aggressive tomorrow,and onwards,for those that are going out.I can`t wait till next week,slow bite or not,going anyways.8D

RED FISH

i was also out of old cut thursday 5 feet of water.cloudy water and big east wind.managed only 4 jumbos and missed maybe a dozen.were hitting real light.used williams white fish and green and silver mister champs tipped with minnows and stinger hooks to call them in .1 foot vis.those around me had 1/2 dozen each maybe but they were jumbos.slow was the word. KITCH

Yup, same for me and my buddy- Went out of Old Cut on sunday.

Water very murky, slow bite. Got 6 keepers between 2 of us and a few little ones. Great ,sunny day became windy and cold by about 2pm.
Most on Buckshots with minnows but also had a few on a forage minnow without any rattles. Glow colours seemed to be better later in the afternoon. Jimmy and his guy brought in their huts sunday. Hoping for better weather later this week.

Be safe out there! Lots of slush and uneven ice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks