Fishing is done for now

Fucking nanny state commie bullshit.
With Peace and Love only: My wife is working the front lines in London @ SJHC. She goes by the handle "Nurse Ratchet" If you think you got it bad, come live at our house. Next week my daughter & I will be most likely be moving out of the house, so that she doesn't have to live in a SHITTY motel in Down town London by herself.
It is pretty simple....STAY HOME!
I understand your pain..if that is how you make your living. Because I own a Marina, and this is my living.

Better times ahead, if we can ALL follow the guidelines that Health Canada has put forward.

Peace Only,

George Summers.
Old Cut Marina Ltd.
"If you think this sucks......wait until next week"

With Peace and Love only: My wife is working the front lines in London @ SJHC. She goes by the handle "Nurse Ratchet" If you think you got it bad, come live at our house. Next week my daughter & I will be most likely be moving out of the house, so that she doesn't have to live in a SHITTY motel in Down town London by herself.
It is pretty simple....STAY HOME!
I understand your pain..if that is how you make your living. Because I own a Marina, and this is my living.

Better times ahead, if we can ALL follow the guidelines that Health Canada has put forward.

Peace Only,

George Summers.
Old Cut Marina Ltd.
"If you think this sucks......wait until next week"
Kudos to your wife and family, hang in there my friend. Be safe.

Ramps are open guys at Crystal and Jordan, get out and fish one guy per boat and stay your distance.
Buddy called said the parking lots are full.

Thanks ALL!

Your support is exactly what "Nurse Ratchet" has needed today!
I must admit, at one time my thoughts were the our Gov't was over reaching....But not now! Whatever it takes...so we all can get on to the business of FISHING!
For sure George 38703C9A-CFEB-490C-9E66-692A04CE4462.jpeg from @oldcutmarina ?? All the best to you and your family & your right,whatever it takes,so we all can get back into the business of Fishing,again!! 73045A4A-B2DC-4E68-A660-29159C7BE59F.jpeg 8AF62996-824D-409D-AF32-6AF500CEF8A0.jpeg 6C576580-9BDE-46BA-82F9-BCF469743066.jpeg 4DE029E6-0E6D-4EBC-9AE0-8815C325ED80.jpeg E4DB8035-F0DD-4108-8FCA-120744CDEB18.jpeg 92E2A1C5-2CB7-43C0-B817-149622F51441.jpeg ???o_O????;)?

Last edited:
Best wishes to your wife and yous for what she does my wife and grandaughter works in retirement and old age homes so gotta do what we gotta do

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks