Fishing in Portugal?

FlyingViking

Planning a 2 week long trip end of June… not my idea as Lake O will be “on” and Lake Erie will be starting up.

Has anyone here had any experience getting a charter in Portugal? Not much details available on the googler. Wouldn’t mind a day or 2 on a charter if possible but not seeing much details.

Was there back in 2014 and again in 2016. Not much of a tourist industry for pole fishing. Had a few boats tell me I could come pull nets with them for free if I was up for the labour but decided to drink beer instead. Also had no luck locating a cheap rod for beach or intercostal shore fishing. Order the monk fish if u get a chance, very similar to halibut.... Just watch for bones as most fish there want deboned. Super bock was the best beer I found over there and lots of great wine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks