fishathon for a cure

My son and his friends are selling lemon aid next Wednesday and donating profit to this event. He is 6 but learned about cancer in kindergarten and wants to help.

I'm not on here (nor at the cottage for that matter) as often as I use to be. As Ryan stated in the other thread as the kids get older you run out of time to do anything. We are now doing the 1 week to go running around last minute stuff and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support.

As Stomp said go to the website www.fish-a-thon.com and sign up. I hope to see a lot of 6 - 8 guys there.

Haven't heard from you in a while Dan, hope things are looking up...

I'm not on here (nor at the cottage for that matter) as often as I use to be. As Ryan stated in the other thread as the kids get older you run out of time to do anything. We are now doing the 1 week to go running around last minute stuff and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support.

As Stomp said go to the website www.fish-a-thon.com and sign up. I hope to see a lot of 6 - 8 guys there.
@elevatorman, can't attend but where can I make a nominal donation, others as well will be interested I hope. Would a fishing related item be welcome besides cash?

Don't have pay pal and won't use my Visa online, old fashioned I guess.

I can swing by and pick up whatever you want to donate on my in. Any contributions to the prize table are welcome.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks