Fish didn't cooperate today. Steaks tonight.

Trevor M

This was supper tonight.

NY steak (strip loin) with steak fries (store bought seasoned wedges, yeah I was feeling lazy :ROFLMAO: but we don't have any potatoes at the moment anyways) garlic toast, tossed salad with a homemade oil and vinegar dressing using the basic formula of one part vinegar to four parts oil and the seasonings of choice, which this time consisted of proportionate = parts red wine vinegar, malt vinegar, white vinegar, added to the oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, splenda instead of sugar.

I shoulda used the bigger plates :oops::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Supper June 16 2021.jpg
    Supper June 16 2021.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 15
This was supper tonight.

NY steak (strip loin) with steak fries (store bought seasoned wedges, yeah I was feeling lazy :ROFLMAO: but we don't have any potatoes at the moment anyways) garlic toast, tossed salad with a homemade oil and vinegar dressing using the basic formula of one part vinegar to four parts oil and the seasonings of choice, which this time consisted of proportionate = parts red wine vinegar, malt vinegar, white vinegar, added to the oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, splenda instead of sugar.

I shoulda used the bigger plates :oops::ROFLMAO:
Steak, fries, garlic toast etc. I'll take that as a consolation dinner anytime. Dakn, now I'm hungry again !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks