Fish Bones has made contact!

Fish Bones

Hey all you fishing junkies im a new member here but have been following you guys for a couple years now and I just wanted to say I really think this site is great. I fish all year around and do everything from hitting the local rivers to down rigging the lakes in the summer and fall, as well as ice walking id like to call it fishing but lately its all about getting outdoors lol!!! Either way i look forward to sharing my fishing adventures with all of you! Cheers Fish Bones.Ohh ps id like to add i have fished the inner bay for the past five weekends and have found the fishing to be very slow, nothing exciting to share at all! Thanks to Jimmy Riggin for all his efforts to try to locate the fish and providing great service at Rotten Ronnies! See you on the ice! Bones.

welcome to the board FB lookin forward to your reports

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

welcome to stomps ....fish bones...nice to see you here,sure every one will enjoy your posts :) good to see you out havein fun fishin..sure was windy last saturday ttul son.:D bye the way larry aka (green baron)are you still alive?ha ha ha

you might get a few more posts in before that new baby takes up all your free time there bones! lol
it's about time you signed up!

when hevi-shot's-a-flyin',alot-a-ducks-a-dyin'

Hmmmmmmmmmm ya me alive , fighten off a cold , getting ready for some painting, trying to get permits for garage, fixing the reck room down stairs, and working 6-7 shifts a week .. yep I'm alive [|)]

Welcome aboard Fish Bonesquote:
Originally posted by drop me a line

welcome to stomps ....fish bones...nice to see you here,sure every one will enjoy your posts :) good to see you out havein fun fishin..sure was windy last saturday ttul son.:D bye the way larry aka (green baron)are you still alive?ha ha ha

Larry

The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work

DSCF0084.jpg

Hey Green Barron we only live 2 blocks from one another so if you need a hand moving some stuff around or anything dont hesitate to ask ok!

New guy has to have a fish fry for all his new buddies.That is usually the deal,right guys;):DPlease list date ,time ,location.:D
Welcome aboard.

Big Rod

www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks