Fish a thon

SRT8

Hey guys/gals it's that time of year again just over a month until the 4th annual Fish a Thon for a cure in Langton Ontario at Deer creek Conservation area. if you would like to donate to the prize table or just to the Canadian Cancer Society feel free to contact myself or Braggin Rights through here or Dan through our website .

http://www.fish-a-thon.com/

FATAD2012.jpg

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Just a little bump

We have a TON of sponsors this year. I was just on the west arm of Nipissing at Lakair Lodge. They have once again donated a getaway valued at $500

428518_399826986726481_1373936884_n.jpg

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

less than a month away we have 60+ regestered particapants this year if you want to come out and help us raise money for Cancer research go to http://www.fish-a-thon.com/ and sign up this is a great day on the water and lots of fun for the kids with a free BBQ afterwards and lots of prizes for the particapants .

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

thanks for the link , I have been to two other years and looking forward to it , where do you get the pledge sheets ? or do they e-mail that to you , happy fishing ! baiter .

Yes Dan will e-mail it to you when you sign up at the website see you there .

boatnonumbers.jpg

Bump

Stomp could this be put in a sticky for the next few weeks?
It’s one hell of a good cause and the guys are working their butts off to make it happen.

Thanks.

Dan.

Thanks Dan and Stomp never thought to ask completely slipped my mind

boatnonumbers.jpg

Hi Can you give me some details in regards to this tournament. How much is it to enter per person or by family. What are the categories or ages? What time does this derby run? Sorry for the question but ll I can seem to get is the entry form and hate to fill it out and find out we cant partake in it.

quote:
Originally posted by fishingdoughboy

Hi Can you give me some details in regards to this tournament. How much is it to enter per person or by family. What are the categories or ages? What time does this derby run? Sorry for the question but ll I can seem to get is the entry form and hate to fill it out and find out we cant partake in it.

This is a charity derby not really a tounament we do not have a entry fee it is set up so particapants get donations from friends and family similar to a walk a thon, we don't ask for a minimum donation and hope that everyone will do there best to get pledges . We do our best to have prizes for all the kids that come wether they fish or not but the kids who bring fish up and get there own pledges will be first for prizes. All the pledges go to the Canadian Cancer society through Dave Mercer's Casting for a Cure charity if you have anymore Questions shoot me a message I will get it right away

boatnonumbers.jpg

We try to make sure that EVERYONE gets a prize pack. Some examples of prizes this year are: Lake Nipissing Getaway, Niagara River Charter, TV, tons of fishing gear, gift cards, clothing. The list goes on and on.

All the info should be on the website. But feel free to contact SRT (Shawn)Bragging Rights (Ryan) or myself (Dan)

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

if you would like to sponsor I'm taking pal pal and etransfer I will drive to you if your with in reason or I'm sure we can find a participant that is close.

There is no excuse to not soponsor this is a nasty disease

any amount is fine start a kitty like when ever you buy bait toss a loonine in for the Fish A Thon. then call us

We now have a "Donate" button on the website so anyone can donate anonymously via paypal

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

Hey Guys!

We're working on a mass e-mail as well but for everybody checking in here I'm going to paste a list of things to remember for Saturday. It's also up on the FAQ page at www.fish-a-thon.com that Dan built. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions that aren't covered there.

We're providing an awesome dinner for everybody but you are responsible for bringing your own lunch and snacks. We'll have a couple of BBQ's on site if you bring anything that you'd like to cook up for lunch. We also have had some water and coke donated, but it's supposed to be hot and sunny so it'd be a good idea to bring some drinks of your own as well.

Most important: Pledge sheets filled out with pledges in hand!

1) Digital Camera or photo friendly phone
2) SD Memory Card
3) Fish-A-Thon Sticker ( Provided )
4) Lake Map ( Provided )
5) Sunscreen
6) Fishing License
7) Boating Safety Equipment
8) Water / Drinks
9) Lunch Food - Snacks etc.
10) Rain Gear / Swim Suits ( prepared for all weather conditions although at this point it's supposed to be hot and sunny )
11) Fishing Gear ( Tackle / Rods / bait etc. )

For those of you who've been to the Fish-A-Thon in the past, feel free to post anything I might have missed!

Thanks!
Ryan

Just a few things I wanted to share here from our Facebook page guys!

Get out and get your pledge sheets filled up folks! We're only days away and have had some amazing prizes donated from our sponsors to show their appreciation and support of what you're all doing here! We have most pledges awards this year for both the adult and youth divisions!

IMG_4922.jpg

Don't forget - it's a Fishing marathon, but it's also a derby... we have awards for Big Fish (adults and kids) Big Bass and the Deer Creek Grand Slam!

IMG_4929.jpg

Each and every young participant will walk away with a trophy no matter how many pledges they get!

IMG_4926.jpg

On top of all the amazing prizes donated by our sponsors we have all kinds of cool little extras like a bunch of Fish-A-Thon knives, Keychains and so on!

IMG_4927.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks