Fish-A-Thon for a Cure - August 20th 2016

Braggin Rights

Hey Gang,

We finally have the registration open for this years fish-a-thon. Please pop by http://www.fish-a-thon.com/registration.htm to register and get your pledge sheets.

Also, we're in need of prizes for the prize table. If you're able to donate something please drop me a line and I'll be happy to pop by. As usual, THANKS so much to everyone for the ongoing support.

More details and updates to follow.

Cheers,
Ryan

I suppose you want me and my flipper again this year?
PS Check your texts.

Will be there to help with the flipping Albert:):rolleyes:

I could be a sarcastic PR here but won't. Aw I can't help it sorry. Are you talking about flipping out of a boat or a BBQ flip?

Hopefully I can stop by just to say Hi that day. It's less than a hour from me and I'm a bachelor that day as my Lady is off to a conference that day.

I suppose you want me and my flipper again this year?
PS Check your texts.

Hey bud! New phone... fire me a text so I have your # again... Would love to have you again!

Will be there to help with the flipping Albert:):rolleyes:

Right on man! Thanks again!

I could be a sarcastic PR here but won't. Aw I can't help it sorry. Are you talking about flipping out of a boat or a BBQ flip?

Hopefully I can stop by just to say Hi that day. It's less than a hour from me and I'm a bachelor that day as my Lady is off to a conference that day.

Would be great to see you!!

:whistle:You have to be there to find out(y):):woot:

Who is going to show up on Saturday/// would like to meet some faces to the names that l have not met before and see Albert get flipped:whistle::devil::woot::happy:

I'm gonna go for 5 rotations this year. Meat is supplied by Gourmet meats, so it should be good.
BTW my bevey of choice starts with H

I am really going to try and stop by with my lady, she isn't on vacation then. As long as I don't see you press the moisture out of the burg with your spatula Albert I'll have a double with cheese.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks