FISH A THON FOR A CURE a great day

skinny

Well yesterday was the day the bite was tough but we raised 10,600.00
to help find a cure for Cancer
It was good to see all the people and meet some others

good to see ya buddy, Thanks for all the hard work that you put into it!

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

ya it was a good day, had lots of fun, got 6 largies 2 rock bass nothing big, i would like to thank ryan, dan, shawn, all the people who made the food, the sponsors, and to everyone that came out and donated their time, and anyone else that i may have forgotten, sorry i can't remember everything there was a lot of people that did their part to make fish-a-thon 2011 happen. hope to see you all next year.

Good seeing you all out there. Everyone involved can be really proud of what was accomplished.
Next year we shoot for $15 000...heck, let's make it $20 000!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by FRANKIE

Good seeing you all out there. Everyone involved can be really proud of what was accomplished.
Next year we shoot for $15 000...heck, let's make it $20 000!!!!!!!!

lol maybe I shouldn't have said 20 to the guy at the Tillsonburg News! haha Now it's public... seriously though Thanks to all of you guys...from the LPRCA and Dave Mercer to Dano, Shawn, Frank, Juli, my family and everyone else behind the scenes to the ever important participants like yourself Arthur who are the ones who go out and get the pledges!

I can't wait until next year!

Cheers,
RYan

Just a update the initial tally was a bit off and the final amount raised for cancer research was
$15645

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

STANDING OVATION GENTLEMEN! I couldn't make it down again this year but I'm glad so many of you did.

Still in awe over the new #'s!!!
What a great thing, this event has turned into in just three short years. A truly great family outing for a great cause.
I'll throw a few pics up on the board later today for anyone here who isn't on the OFC.

quote:
Originally posted by aknelsen

wow thats awesome, where did that extra $5000 come from

Pretty sure Ryan sold his boat:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks