First troll on erie this year...

... and they laugh when I say 2021 is a revenge and payback for all the shit taken in 2020. Where did you get these @Josh Roelofsen ?

Can you please elaborate? I have never been to the west end. The furthest I went to is Port Glasgow (excluding vertical J at Detroit). Colchester? Leamington? Erieau?

Got it thanks... Well, I think in the spirit of the 2021 I will visit Port Glasgow earlier than that. That is, if the weekend weather cooperates. Let's see if my Winter Lockdown Homework for Lake Erie was done as well as for Lake Ontario :cool:

good job Josh on the early pics looks like you go into some good biters..looks like you enjoy the spring crank bait fishing too..lol..ya I seen the impressive early water temps bumping up a week ago..Looks like erie is setting up nicely..will be on the lakes fishing after trout season..

so far these water temps are posted daily
1618240148619.png

1618240246900.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks