First outing after renaming the boat

Irish1983

hey guys
I christened the boat today after changing the name to Irish Wake (champagne and all) you can never be to careful lol. Went out trolling and got 6 silvers, 1 giant sheepshead and 3 misses. Hope to see ya all out there. Lake was clam for the most part and the sun was hot couldn't have asked for a better day on the lake. Next time hope to get a few eyes or atleast one.

How did I know you knew that @HTHM? You didn't even have too Google it. What if the vessel, like mine never had a name? My wife had logos made and gave them to me at Christmas. The Bassassin.
I'm leery putting it on, I am superstitious, what's the protocol for that Albert? That is a very precocious handle, I'm afraid I will only ever catch silvers on the boat. Even changing a last name hasn't worked out for 50% of the women that did just that.

hey guys
I christened the boat today after changing the name to Irish Wake (champagne and all) you can never be to careful lol. Went out trolling and got 6 silvers, 1 giant sheepshead and 3 misses. Hope to see ya all out there. Lake was clam for the most part and the sun was hot couldn't have asked for a better day on the lake. Next time hope to get a few eyes or atleast one.

I guess you can kiss goodbye to catching anything other than farm animals and gobies from now on. Should have asked @HTHM first. No black bags or bananas on board, ever.

According to everything I have read it is bad luck to change the name of a boat without doing a couple ceremonies first. I have done all that so I should be good to go. If not oh well still better being out there than at work doesn't matter what I'm caughting lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks