Fine Dining with Stomp

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I willingly accepted recently an invite from @stomp to meet up at the Tandoori Knight Restaurant in Woodstock last night,for some Indian food 🌶️🔥🌶️🔥🥵 with member’s that I met last night for the first time there,such as @hvyhaul and his neighbour Bill, @G.Mech and also with other member’s that I have known for awhile,such as @Extra Virgin @Mickey Finn @Three Bouys and of course @stomp ( administrator ), and it was fantastic to see them all again. 👍👍🙂 Before I did “meet up” with everyone at the Tandoori Knight restaurant,I stopped in @ANGLING OUTFITTERS first,which just happened to be on my way to Woodstock. 🙄 🤣 😉 I only ended up buying 1 lure there,which was likely the lowest amount of money that I have ever spend there in the last year’s!! lol 😂 because I am in the process of downsizing my fishing tackle at the moment. While I was @ANGLING OUTFITTERS,I did buy a 47th Annual Salmon Derby ticket as well. From @ANGLING OUTFITTERS,I met up with @fishing or farming ( Erie Secret ), as planned by 5:20 p.m. in Woodstock,before I went for supper at the Tandoori Knight restaurant,to buy some of his worm harnesses,which I am so looking forward to trying out on Lake Erie,Lake St.Clair,etc. this year. It was great meeting up with you again as well, @fishing or farming and keep up the great work!! 👊👊🙂 The Indian food was fantastic & not too “HOT!!” 🌶️🔥🌶️🔥🥵 for me at least anyways,and @stomp was a great host,making sure that we were constantly fed!! 🌶️🔥🥵 🤣 😋 Thanks so much again for the invite @stomp 👊👊 and what a amazing time myself,and everyone there had!! A Thumbs Up!! All the way!! 👍 🙂 All the best to All,and “See you on the water.” 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• C37114AC-E54E-4601-8988-BAAD32E58126.jpeg
    C37114AC-E54E-4601-8988-BAAD32E58126.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 144
  • FAD66FA1-4E7D-42EB-9742-06C0BE44AD23.jpeg
    FAD66FA1-4E7D-42EB-9742-06C0BE44AD23.jpeg
    509.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 83946C3F-35AE-4E26-93F8-C4A2E7C151C7.jpeg
    83946C3F-35AE-4E26-93F8-C4A2E7C151C7.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 23AE7D46-A16B-426B-A30A-91363D765B30.jpeg
    23AE7D46-A16B-426B-A30A-91363D765B30.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 945AF320-97F7-4BCD-AD8E-98F365EFFE68.jpeg
    945AF320-97F7-4BCD-AD8E-98F365EFFE68.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 408C6735-1D3D-42E6-8ED6-1EC1AD758010.jpeg
    408C6735-1D3D-42E6-8ED6-1EC1AD758010.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 161
  • F7F23754-C1E9-42BC-97E4-917BD6E7FBA3.jpeg
    F7F23754-C1E9-42BC-97E4-917BD6E7FBA3.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
I must have missed my invitation, I should check my snail mail one of these days.........lol
It does not come without a price @Outdorman. You have to do one or both of the following:

a) put up with me for a day fishing aboard your boat (which could require a thorough vaccuuming of straw at EOD or worse if my IBS is acting up)
b) put on a leisure suit and try to sell Channel 6-8 beer coasters across SW Ontario

It most diffently was a great evening with @stomp @Mickey Finn @Wave Runner @Red Hering @Extra Virgin and meeting a couple of members who I’ve haven’t meet before @G.Mech and @hvyhaul and his friend Bill
The meal was a selection of various Indian cuisine dishes that @stomp requested and for some that can’t take the spicy hot dishes🔥🔥🌶️🌶️
@Wave Runner you did impress me this time and ventured outside the box from eating butter chicken to chicken vindaloo🌶️ Hope you made it home without a pit stop along the road💩

Too bad the evening wasn’t longer to sit back and chat.

Thanks guys for the enjoyable outing

what makes you think I even own a leisure suit.....(how about a blazer and shorts?)

I might pick the boat ride once I get it in a boat house......at least I have a wash down hose......lol

I might suggest Solo on Main in Port Stanley or Katana at the airport for the next gab fest......

It most diffently was a great evening with @stomp @Mickey Finn @Wave Runner @Red Hering @Extra Virgin and meeting a couple of members who I’ve haven’t meet before @G.Mech and @hvyhaul and his friend Bill
The meal was a selection of various Indian cuisine dishes that @stomp requested and for some that can’t take the spicy hot dishes🔥🔥🌶️🌶️
@Wave Runner you did impress me this time and ventured outside the box from eating butter chicken to chicken vindaloo🌶️ Hope you made it home without a pit stop along the road💩

Hey no problem making it home after the chicken vindaloo Jim. It was actually pretty good, but you did mention it wasn't as spicy as usual. 🌶️🌶️My gut must be adjusting to the spicy food as the only dish I found little too spicy was the souped-up chickpeas. LOL! 😂

It was definitely great to sit and dine again post COVID. I had a great time with all of you and would have stayed for a few wore cheetah pints of it wasn't a work night 🍻

Attachments

• 20230330_185702.jpg
    20230330_185702.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 7
It most diffently was a great evening

It was definitely great to sit and dine again post COVID. I had a great time with all of you and would have stayed for a few wore cheetah pints of it wasn't a work night 🍻

It really was a great evening.

@stomp had arranged the menu in advance, so the only task we the guests had was trying to figure out what we were about to eat, which was amusing at times.

@Mickey Finn looking up the restaurant menu on his phone and people offering their suggestions/guesses.

"I dunno, this one is green." LOL

There was lots of food, and all of it was good.

Due to the length of the table, conversation downstream was a challenge so at the end of the evening, during goodbyes and handshakes the group slowly moved through the restaurant to the sidewalk outside and continued chatting.

The Neighbour @Wave Runner @Red Hering and I ended up chatting on the sidewalk after everyone else had gone for some time which was truly great but it was cold and late.

A nice "icing on the cake" ending for the evening as during the meal the four of us sat at opposite ends of the table.

Thanks to @stomp and fellow attendees for a truly enjoyable and memorable evening. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks