Fishing Report FINALLY

• Thread starter Deleted member 5866
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5866

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D went down again for the evening to see what would happen. I'm glad I did. Ran into PerchBuster, he had a nice basket full. Ran into a few other ppl I know as well. EVERYONE pier and beach were catching tonight. I ended up with 2 sheephead, 1 big white perch............and came home with 21 of the 25 yellows I caught tonight between 4pm and 8:30ish. Now I have to go clean'em all.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• 21 of 25 June 9 2018.jpg
    21 of 25 June 9 2018.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 118
Trevor M.was that you sitting at the end of the pier in the corner ?

Yes I was on the southwest corner. Are you the guy who left me his bucket because you have cats? gotta ask because there were a few different people sitting beside me last night chatting with me lol, so I wanna make sure I know for sure to whom I am speaking

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye the way thanks for the helpful tips

You're welcome. Sometimes it's not what you know, but what you share that helps make you and others successful. IE the guy on the other corner who I won't name, but he's well known down there, he caught a lot of fish yesterday, but what made his day was something I've done myself, and it's such a simple thing.....he gave a kid a pickerel rig, told the kid how to use it, and the kid caught a very nice yellow, when before that he wasn't getting many if any bites at all using the gear he had, which proves the point, It's not what you know, but what you share.

Last edited by a moderator:
well thanks again ..it will help a lot for next time i am out at the pier

YW. Not sure when I'll be goin again. Sometime next week when the winds aren't so strong, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully they'll be around still. This blow today might send'em deep again.

well thanks again ..it will help a lot for next time i am out at the pier

I would suggest you get a chair similar to the one I use. You can get them at Giant Tiger, last I saw they were about $35-$40 but they're comfortable, and they have a little side table which comes in handy.

got more perch this June than all last summer

I'm not quite there yet, but last year I had the privilege of being taken out by two members in their boats, and that made a big difference in my totals for the year. That said, last year I caught 91 keepers out of the 124 yellows I caught. By previous years standards, the past 2 years for me have been brutal. The last time I came close to or got a limit off the pier, 3 years ago, and haven't come close since. This year, I've caught at least one yellow each time I've gone out since the first day I went out, (May 5th) and have to date caught 61 yellows, 39 of them keepers, most of those in the past 2 weeks. I'm thinking that had I gone earlier in the day on Saturday, I may have come close to a limit being I caught 25 in just over 4 hours. Who knows how many more I may have caught had I been there a few hours earlier ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks