Final Farewell to a great season for me

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
It's been a great year. Since I had my camera fail on me, I went out and got a new one, this one has dates on it !!! :D Sorry for the delay but figured you'd like to see some pix anyways.. Enjoy

IMG_0003.jpg
[/img]
Early Bird Catches the worm (st williams)

IMG_0004.jpg
[/img]
Heading out

IMG_0017.jpg
[/img]
Holes punched and ready for action!

IMG_0030.jpg
[/img]
Fishing near the pressure crack with others

IMG_0032.jpg
[/img]
Pressure crack heading west

IMG_0033.jpg
[/img]
Trying my luck near the crack, takin a breather from the hot hut

IMG_0052.jpg
[/img]
your Hut or mine?

IMG_0054.jpg
[/img]
Met some fans of my hut, sorry forgot their names. They love the idea of my potable hut and how easy it was to use.

IMG_0060.jpg
[/img]
Heading back to port

IMG_0065.jpg
[/img]
Here are some hut pictures as promised for you Huron

IMG_0071.jpg
[/img]
Does this photo look framiliar?? (webcam -Booths harbour)

IMG_0073.jpg
[/img]
While leaving, a view of the huts threw the trees, St Williams

1stplace.jpg
[/img]
1st Place Perch at Rotten Ronnies Feb 19th,2011 Perch Derby.....Winner, Me!

Winning the Derby was the highlight of my hardwater season this year, biggest perch I've ever caught to, especially threw the ice. As much as I love ice fishing I cant wait to chase the fish in my Lund, running and gunning for them instead of them coming to me haha. Cast Ya Later 8D

RED FISH

Great pictures. Looking forward to fishing the bay more this season. That perch looks big in the picture but looked much bigger at the weigh in. Keep those pictures coming in the spring!!

Thx for all your ice reports Red! Much appreciated by all I'm sure (and beauty perch!)

Nice pic's Red Fish. I allways enjoyed ice fishing just as much as open water, but the last few years open water fishing is quickly becoming my favorite. The ice can't melt quick enough for me this year, "come on open water";). Talk to ya on 68 sometime.

Brian (Legend Man)

Red. A sincere thankyou for sharing your good times especially through the pictures. They're fantastic.!!! Both my wife and I enjoyed them and she doesn't even fish! Please keep posting in the soft water season. Huron.

Great pics! Going to give one last kick at the can out of old cut tommorrow. Then it's hopefully up to temagami for the weekend. After that it's turkey time soon![:X]

Good job on the win at the RR ice derby thats a hawg perch

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks