Off Topic Filet knives?

Dannycastro1019

Hey does anyone use electric filet knives? And if so does anyone use the rapala lithium ion cordless? If so whats your input? Thinking of cutting my cleaning time in half. No pun intended

Hey does anyone use electric filet knives? And if so does anyone use the rapala lithium ion cordless? If so whats your input? Thinking of cutting my cleaning time in half. No pun intended
Highly recommend the Rapala Ion. This year I took mine and a back up Ion to Timber Wolf. Never had to use the back up and I cleaned approx 2000 walleye and pike.

Rapala HD plug in. Amazing. Chews the fish. Referred from some others and love it. Best so far this year 37 eyes in 45min at a bachelor party and it didn’t even slow down or over heat. ??

I have it. It came with two batteries. Two blades. A charger that will completely drain the battery then recharge it, (takes a while to do it so I plug the charger in and do one battery overnight, then the other before I leave the next day) so I have completely charged batteries every time when I get home to clean whatever I bring home.

I also have two replacement blades as well for when the ones I've been using dull and stop working. It used to take me over an hour to do 30-35 perch. I can do that in less than half an hour now. It used to take me about 40 minutes depending on their size to do a one person limit of 6 walleye. I brought a limit of walleye home today and had them cleaned in less than 25 minutes.

But it takes a while to get used too. You don't exactly have the same "feel" you do with manual knives.

I personally have used Rapala and Mister Twister electric knives...I’ve used an American Angler electric knife now for 2 years...hands down the best most powerful knife I’ve ever used....filets a 10lb walleye likes it’s butter

Rapala HD 115v plug in is an awesome unit. Super fast and powerful. Tried a L-ion Berkley and boy what a let down for a $135 knife. Just my opinion.

I personally have used Rapala and Mister Twister electric knives...I’ve used an American Angler electric knife now for 2 years...hands down the best most powerful knife I’ve ever used....filets a 10lb walleye likes it’s butter
@HuntingFishing77 when I was up north, the owner of another lodge is from Michigan and he swears by the American Angler knife which he sells to his guests. He gave one to me to try. Yes it powerful but what I didn’t like about it is the blades. They are ground a little different than Rapala blades which I found I had to push more to cut the rib cage. But it is powerful and has a nice feel in your hand.

Absolutely love the electric knife. Highly recommend. Unfortunately I am still using the old cheap Berkeley one...still works great but could use a bit more HP!

Get yourself the Repela lithium cordless you wont regret it I bought one early June ive cleaned over 400 walleye and it comes with 2 batteries have only been used the one battery and have cleaned over 40 walleye on one battery without charging it got mine at ANGLER OUTFITTERS

E-Bay.com right now free delivery to American address. New Bubba Blade 110v Corded Electric Fillet Knife, 4 Blades 1095704 $89.99 American. Crazy deal ! I ship to Port Huron. Right across border from where I live. Check out the you tube videos on this knife. Comes with awesome carrying case as well.

Done deal ordered the rapala lithium ion last night and it was at my door 9am, so far it looks and feels great and powerful, now i gotta get back on the lake this weekend to hammer away and clean some eyes70E0B543-F323-48CD-A603-5B937EBFAAD2.jpeg

I run a black&decker electric kitchen knife if you can get 120V power
Been runnning it for 5 plus years without a hicccup
Only difference is no points on blades so I have to de-rib with a Reg knife
Which also saves the table top

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks