Off Topic Fathers day

Happy Father's day to all stomps68 members have a great day guys.Hopefully the weather starts cooperating on the weekends man this sucks.

My son is going to call me later this afternoon, and providing the weather is going to cooperate, we're possibly gonna go sit on the pier tomorrow for a while. But I dunno, the sites I'm lookin at are saying different things. Some are saying winds @ 10km/hr out of NE or E, others are saying stronger from a different direction and don't waste the gas. We'll see what they say when he calls and I'll decide then.

We could probably go today, but given the winds we've had and the rain, I suspect by the pier the water is looking more like a cup of coffee, so it'll be tomorrow, and provided he puts gas in my truck and buys the bait like he said he wants to as a father's day gift, I might go Tuesday as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks