Farmer-Landowner for Controlled Hunt

cutty

Usually I would go to a Service Ont for my landowner validation but due to their overwhelming workload I am thinking of doing it online this year. What I would like to know from someone who has done this how to get my son and grandson on the same application. I spent 3hrs on the phone today, talked to 2 people who both insured me if I put in for my validation the next screen will allow me to add my son and grandson to the list. They would have to print their own controlled hunt validation with their accounts. Any help would be appreciated. I still do not trust a computer and someone on the phone who you could never track down if something went astray.

To start a group you need to “purchase” the draw entry, when you do that it will give a group number.

Then you log into your son and grandson account and purchase their draw entry but you enter the group number that you got from your entry in when asked.

Hope this helps hard to explain via text.

I'm going to the Service Ontario in Simcoe on Monday to do my gang. Usually never a problem but of course everyone has the Covid Excuse to fluff off work. Like you ... I don't do a lot of things on the internet (banking, buying, etc) call me old fashioned but face to face interaction also keeps someone employed.

face to face for me also ,did my group on Wednesday, covid or not, in and out of services Ontario in15 mins.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks