Fanshawe Lake

JHM

Anyone know if Fanshawe is frozen yet?
Thanks JHM

Good question @JHM & YES!! I was out there scouting this morning at Fanshawe lake,and there are ice hut’s out there.But remember when on the ice,it is at your own risk,and The Upper Thames River Conservation Authority,are warning Anglers,(this year & 10B9603D-EF25-4862-9F6C-384E949108CC.jpeg78594D75-DA61-4937-8E7E-741CE6D2AD31.jpeg4C9EC88F-4362-4FFD-B1EB-DDE150FB7F98.jpegE59F71CD-06BF-463D-B53B-823EF5C136BC.jpegfrom past year’s),that they are not responsible,(heaven forbid),if something happens while out on Fanshawe lake.I am looking forward to fishing the lake sometime next week.Good luck & Be Safe & Tight Lines!! (y):cool:

Wow thanks for the quick reply
Anytime @JHM I have been out to various areas of Fanshawe lake scouting for the past week,and I was 1BE7BB87-12EA-4639-8A41-DEBB46CBF373.jpegwaiting to see when the ice huts would show up.I am glad that I could help,and that’s what @stomp website is all about,helping out fellow members!! I thought that I would also post a photo of what it looks like below Fanshawe Dam. Remember,be safe & tight lines!! (y):cool:

Last year when we fished Fanshawe there was so much pressure under the ice, every time you would drill a hole water would come shooting up flooding the hut with about 2” of water.

Last year when we fished Fanshawe there was so much pressure under the ice, every time you would drill a hole water would come shooting up flooding the hut with about 2” of water.
I remembered that also @Matt245 from last year as well.Fanshawe lake being a reservoir such as Wildwood and Pittock lake,any thing is possible,and again,be safe everyone,on these reservoirs for flacuating water levels,etc. (y):cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks