Fancy Donuts

Mrs. Stomp

Staff member
Box Car Donuts is a fancy donut shop in Londontown that I've been wanting to check out. They do small batch donuts with unique flavors each week and sell out quickly. Got a 6-pack for a trial run. They are yummy and do the job in satisfying a sugar/fat craving , but wow.... they are $$$! Below are the ones that we got with their fancy names: Cafe Mocha, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake, Heeman's Strawberry Sundae, Pink Bubblegum, Nutella Chocolate and Vanilla Biscoff.
[Donuts.JPG

Box Car Donuts is a fancy donut shop in Londontown that I've been wanting to check out. They do small batch donuts with unique flavors each week and sell out quickly. Got a 6-pack for a trial run. They are yummy and do the job in satisfying a sugar/fat craving , but wow.... they are $$$! Below are the ones that we got with their fancy names: Cafe Mocha, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake, Heeman's Strawberry Sundae, Pink Bubblegum, Nutella Chocolate and Vanilla Biscoff.
[View attachment 43711

@Mrs. Stomp they look amazing and the names sound a lot like Lake Erie walleye spoons.....

Gotta watch them wives, they tell you they love you and then try to kill you with kindness and unhealthy treats. 🥴😆
@hvyhaul Donuts were a treat... this weekend's dessert is carrot cake (made with applesauce and yogurt.. yes some sugar and oil but light on it). I have to keep @stomp around so he can take me fishing :giggle:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks