Family Fun Day On The Bay

FRANKIE

Got out with the family for a fun day of ice fishing, today. Mild temps made for a comfortable day, but, I'd take some colder weather to keep the ice around any day.
We went out with Grangers (have my own hut, but, only big enough for two) and their hospitality and service were great.
Between the five of us we lost count of how many perch were landed, unfortunately only seven that we deemed worthy of keeping, but, had to be at least 300 total. The boys loved it, action is what it's all about for 11 and 12 year olds. They also saw a nice pike swim under the holes on the side of the hut they fished together for awhile...now THAT got them excited!!!
Anyways, some pics of our adventure

DSCN0526.jpg

DSCN0525.jpg

IMG_7123.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7134.jpg

Frankie... Thanks for sharing your day through some great pics. Enjoyed viewing a family in outdoor fun! Huron.

Always nice to get the kids out, we must have been close to you guys yesterday, we fished near the huts by the crack. Fish came and left all day. We caught some good keepers as-well allot of small ones with a bonus 30" Pike. Thanks for the post and pictures.

We went out of old cut with a ride from jimmy riggins....worth the 5 bucks....it was hit and miss all day with a few huts doing very well and others with next to nothing.

Awesome to see ya got the family out! good for you guys! Lets keep our fingers crossed that the ice holds up!

If I cant fix it, Ill fix it so no one else can.....

Thanks for all the comments!! We had a great time, can't wait to get out there again.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks